It shall be the duty of the secretary to:
- Maintain custody of all other documents, records, books and papers as may be necessary or required in the adopted bylaws or the CVAC Ground Rules.
- Keep minutes of the proceedings of the members, if any, the board, and any minutes that may be maintained by committees of the board.
- Attest, by signature, all official documents as required.
- Promptly conduct the correspondence of the club.
- Maintain a record of all members, including name, address and membership status.
- Is an authorized co-signer of disbursement forms and checks drawn upon the regular financial account of CVAC.
- Submit at each regular meeting, for approval by the Board of Directors, written minutes of the previous regular meeting.
- Maintain a current list of committee members, as assigned by the president.