SPRING REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Space is limited during both Spring and Fall seasons with teams formed on a first-come, first-served basis. This season will start with practices the week of February 21st and last until June 18th. This is subject to change based off of field availability and weather. Tentatively, games will start the week of March 7th. Practice schedules will be determined by each team's volunteer coaching staff's availability once registration has been closed and teams have been assembled. Practices are usually once or twice a week with a game on the weekend.
More details will be announced after registration closes on February 4th.
Teams will be assembled after registration closes. Players will be contacted shortly after by their coaches with practice schedules.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION | 2021
How to Register
1. Click on "My Account" in the upper right-hand corner of the website.
2. New to Cascade Vista Baseball? Create a new account by clicking Register, or if you are a returning player, click Login.
3. Click on Spring Baseball 2022 registration and the Program that fits your player.**
4. Complete form.
**Pony Baseball Age Chart Based on the age of the player by August 31st of the previous year.
SPRING 2022 (Boys & Girls)
**Pony Age Requirements in effect (see chart above)**
|AGE GROUP||TOTAL|| |
13-14 years old (Waitlist only until we have enough players to create a team)
11-12 years old
9-10 years old
7-8 years old
5-6 years old
(T-Ball with some Coach Pitch)
3-4 years old
- Each player receives a Jersey, and Hat to keep
- Multiple registration discount is $10.00 for the 2nd player and $5.00 for each additional players
- Head Coach Volunteers receive one free player registration. Charges will be refunded upon close of the registration.
- Each Head Coach and (1) Assistant coach receives a t-shirt to keep.
- Final payments are at registration due to the reduced fees.
Limited, full and partial scholarships are available by emailing the President, Marc Steiner: [email protected]
If you cancel your registration before February 4, 2022. You will receive a full refund within 30 days.
If you cancel your registration after February 4, 2022 , before February 18, 2022. You will receive a partial refund within 30 days. (Registration fee minus cost of uniform).
If you cancel your registration after February 18, 2021. No refund will be issued.
In the event the season is delayed due to COVID-19, no fees will be refunded until the season has been officially cancelled. The Board of Directors reserves the right to cover costs of the baseball season up to the date of cancellation. (Cost of fields, insurance, uniforms and/or equipment). Refunds can take up to 30 days or rolled over to the next season (Fall Baseball 2022).
Concerns of refund can be brought to the attention of the Board of Directors during the regular monthly meeting.
ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE PENDING COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS