2023 SPRING BALL SEASON REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Space is limited during both Spring and Fall seasons with teams formed on a first-come, first-served basis. The Spring Ball season will start with practices early March and last until June. This is subject to change based off of field availability and weather. Tentatively, games will start the Mid-April. Practice schedules will be determined by each team's volunteer coaching staff's availability once registration has been closed and teams have been assembled. Practices are usually once or twice a week with a game on the weekend.
More details will be announced after registration closes on Friday, January 27th.
Teams will be assembled after registration closes. Players will be contacted shortly after by their coaches with practice schedules.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION | 2023
How to Register
1. Click on "My Account" in the upper right-hand corner of the website.
2. New to Cascade Vista Baseball? Create a new account by clicking Register, or if you are a returning player, click Login.
3. Click on Spring Baseball 2023 registration and the Program that fits your player.**
4. Complete form.
**Pony Baseball Age Chart Based on the age of the player by April 30th of the previous year. This has recently been updated as of October 2022.
SPRING 2023 (Boys & Girls)
**Pony Age Requirements in effect (see chart above)**
|AGE GROUP||TOTAL|| |
13-14 years old (Waitlist only until we have enough players to create a team)
11-12 years old
9-10 years old
7-8 years old
6 years old and under
(T-Ball with some Coach Pitch)
| || |
- Each player receives a Jersey, and Hat to keep
- Multiple registration discount is $10.00 for the 2nd player and $5.00 for each additional players
- Head Coach Volunteers receive one free player registration. Charges will be refunded upon close of the registration.
- Each Head Coach and (1) Assistant coach receives a t-shirt to keep.
- Early Bird Discount of $10 if you answer YES to the Early Bird question during the payment process. This discount will be available through end of November.
- Final payments are at registration due to the reduced fees.
Limited, full and partial scholarships are available by emailing the President, Marc Steiner: [email protected]
If you cancel your registration before January 27, 2023. You will receive a full refund within 30 days.
If you cancel your registration after January 27, 2023 , before March 1st, 2023. You will receive a partial refund within 30 days. (Registration fee minus cost of uniform).
If you cancel your registration after March 1, 2023. No refund will be issued.
In the event the season is delayed due to another epidemic, no fees will be refunded until the season has been officially cancelled. The Board of Directors reserves the right to cover costs of the baseball season up to the date of cancellation. (Cost of fields, insurance, uniforms and/or equipment). Refunds can take up to 30 days or rolled over to the next season (Fall Baseball 2023).
Concerns of refund can be brought to the attention of the Board of Directors during the regular monthly meeting.
ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE PENDING COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS