2023 FALL BALL SEASON REGISTRATION IS OPEN ON JUNE 30th
Space is limited during both Spring and Fall seasons with teams formed on a first-come, first-served basis. The Fall Ball season will start with practices early August and last until Mid-October. This is subject to change based off of field availability and weather. Tentatively, games will start the Mid-September. Practice schedules will be determined by each team's volunteer coaching staff's availability once registration has been closed and teams have been assembled. Practices are usually once or twice a week with a game on the weekend.
More details will be announced after registration closes on Friday, August 4th.
Teams will be assembled after registration closes. Players will be contacted shortly after by their coaches with practice schedules.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION | 2023
How to Register
1. Click on "My Account" in the upper right-hand corner of the website.
2. New to Cascade Vista Baseball? Create a new account by clicking Register, or if you are a returning player, click Login.
3. Click on Fall Baseball 2023 registration and the Program that fits your player.**
4. Complete form.
**Pony Baseball Age Chart Based on the age of the player by April 30th of the previous year. This has recently been updated as of October 2022.
Fall 2023 (Boys & Girls)
**Pony Age Requirements in effect (see chart above)**
16 years old and under (Waitlist only until we have enough players to create a team)
14 years old and under (Waitlist only until we have enough players to create a team)
11-12 years old
9-10 years old
7-8 years old
6 years old and under
(T-Ball with some Coach Pitch)
4 years old and under
- Each player receives a Jersey, and Hat to keep
- Multiple registration discount is $10.00 for the 2nd player and $5.00 for each additional players
- Head Coach Volunteers receive one free player registration. Charges will be refunded upon close of the registration.
- Each Head Coach and (1) Assistant coach receives a t-shirt to keep.
- Final payments are at registration due to the reduced fees.
Limited, full and partial scholarships are available by emailing the President, Tyler Marshall: [email protected]
If you cancel your registration before August 4, 2023. You will receive a full refund within 30 days.
If you cancel your registration after August 4, 2023 , before August 28th, 2023. You will receive a partial refund within 30 days. (Registration fee minus cost of uniform).
If you cancel your registration after August 28th, 2023. No refund will be issued.
In the event the season is delayed due to another epidemic or unforeseeable events, no fees will be refunded until the season has been officially cancelled. The Board of Directors reserves the right to cover costs of the baseball season up to the date of cancellation. (Cost of fields, insurance, uniforms and/or equipment). Refunds can take up to 30 days or rolled over to the next season (Spring Baseball 2024).
Concerns of refund can be brought to the attention of the Board of Directors during the regular monthly meeting.