It shall be the duty of the Treasurer to:
- Serve as chairman of the budget committee.
- Keep accurate financial records at all times.
- Maintain custody of the secondary legal document notebook.
- Receive, issue receipt of and deposit promptly in an authorized account, all moneys due or bestowed upon CVAC.
- Disburse said moneys according to the approved annual budget, in the form of a check, drawn upon the regular financial account of CVAC, and co-signed by an authorized officer.
- Reimburse members, as necessary, for personal expenses incurred on behalf of CVAC.
- Record and file the amount and purpose of all financial expenditures.
- Co-sign all financial agreements, disbursement forms and checks drawn upon the regular financial account of CVAC.
- Present a written financial statement at each board meeting and such other times as requested by the president.
- Present a verbal report at each regular meeting, of the current status of all financial accounts of the league, as well as all receipts and expenditures made since the previous regular meeting.
- Have on hand, at every meeting, the checkbook and register for all financial accounts of CVAC.
- Provide the president, no later than January 15th, with the records, documentation and information necessary to prepare the annual budget.
- Provide the President, for review and approval prior to their submission, any required IRS forms.
- Provide, for review, all financial records, as requested by the President or other members of the board.
- Close the books and records on or before January 1st, and submit them for audit, to a Certified Public Accountant or an auditing committee of no fewer than three (3) members appointed by the President.
- Discharge, on behalf of CVAC, such duties as may be imposed by applicable laws and authorities, including the execution and filing of any reports or documents to federal or state agencies, as required in the adopted bylaws or as requested by the president.